15/4/14

What is your dream job?

I have loads of things to do, so of course I decide to leave it all behind and write on my shabby-ass blog. Last night was one of those nights where your head decides there are way too many interesting things to think about to fall asleep so it keeps you awake for as long as possible. I had time to re-evaluate all kinds of aspects about my life; from what items of clothing should I buy next to what kind of job would I like to work at when I'm older, and if I'm honest, I should've typed them down on my phone or something because I seem to have forgotten most of it.
I get the "what is your dream job" question quite frequently, and I never know what to say; I guess I'm that kind of people who hasn't figured their life out just yet, and I always end up saying "dunno, something related to English I guess, but not a teacher...", when actually my dream job, and I mean really really dreamy, to the point where it's almost impossible to achieve, would be being a successful blogger. But not any kind of blogger, of course. And I know there are plenty of awesome bloggers with way too better vocabulary and greater ability to express themselves (not saying any names but my dear friend Tania is quite awesome herself) but, as I said, I'm just daydreaming.
If I could decide what to do with my blog, it'd be writing reviews of TV shows, and movies, and books, and almost every little thing that has ever changed me, or made me think deeply to the point where I suddenly thought differently.
Charlie, from youtube channel charlieissocoollike, said on his The Films That Changed Me video, "movies, we all love them, we all watch them, and sometimes, they change our lives! mostly they don't... but sometimes they do! and here are some of the ones that did for me", and that, followed by a bunch of book-review videos on youtube, got me thinking that, if some people get successful blogs out of make-up reviews or comments on other videos, or any kind of elaborated opinion on something interesting, then why can't I try to do that too?
Of course it won't be easy, and I'm not looking for an actual job doing this; I don't even expect people to ever read me, but it's worth the try if what I will try doing is actually enjoyable for me, right? So, from now on, I will try to upload more often, and I will not only write about my stupid bed time thoughts, but also about things that changed me.




1 comentario:

  1. I already told you but I love this post so much as it's something that's on my mind 24/7 lately. I don't think there's a question that I fear more than "So... what do you wanna do once you're done with uni?" Aaaaghhh! If only we could spend our lives writing and reviewing stuff on the internet!

    Also thank you for the special mention you're awesome kbye love you

    PS. We should have a creative meeting or something like that soon!!!

    ResponderEliminar