30/8/13

Guilty pleasure, kinda

Normally I would apologize for not posting anything in so long but seen as I just have two peeps reading me if so and they're my friends, I think none of you would complain about me not writing... 
Anyway, I do feel bad for not saying anything because I feel like I missed the oportunity to write interesting thoughts I've been having during this whole summer and that now I can't remember, well done me!
Now that I'm already into it can I confess you a guilty pleasure?
First of all, and I'm so sorry for liking it, I couldn't enjoy more "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke. I know, I know, the meaning of the song is gross and stupid, the music video is a little obscene and womens are represented like plastic dolls, but I can't help it, every time it goes on the radio I feel like my brain goes off and I just sing out loud the whole song... Plus Robin's performance during the VMA's didn't quite help the fact that everything around that song is basically shit. 
The song also reminds me of something happy from when I heard it for the first time *winks at a none existent camera*

Anyway, I'll try to write more often but yes, it will always be as crap as this post 
Peace out

**Reason to be happy today, someone really cute simled randomly at me walking down the street

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario