6/6/13

Hello friends!!!

Well, I would properly write a new post about fashion because lately I've been quite much into clothes and I have a couple of outfits I literally NEED to try on this summer but I am still studying (not for long, I finish my exams next week).
Until then, I'll leave you with a bit of my nerd passion for epic soundtracks with this great violinist named Jason Yang I discovered a few months ago on youtube


I am so addicted to this right now I even posted it on my facebook page, but I guess my school friends are to cool to even pay attention to it so nobody liked it... I'm happy about it though, I can call it "my secret" and I love having secret things I can fangirl over on my own.
I don't know if you understand that feeling.
Hope your life is less bored than mine right now, lots of love and I'll keep up posting next week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario