3/6/13

Summer Resolutions

Okayyyy peeps, I know I haven't been posting much lately but my exams are pretty much keeping me busy all the time, I bet you can understand how I feel, we all felt this at some point of our life and I'm not expecting university to be any better.

Not going to talk much about my life nor thoughts I have in mind lately but about what I want to do this summer. Seeing as this "Summer 2013" is going to be -probably- one of the best ones in my life until now, I decided I will record and write (mostly record/film, will talk about that as well) everything that will be going on.
First of all, I need to do my selectivity exams, but after that the summer will have began and I will have time to do everything I want to.
I'm doing plans already, and me and my friends Tania and Laura are looking forward to do a pamper evening together (thanks for the tips about it Zoe) to take off our shoulders all the weight of our school-year (uni for them, I'm the youngest heehaw).
After that, I plan to see more my older friends, the ones I thought forgot about me but seem to be thrilling with the idea of seeing me more this summer so I'm up to it because I want to push myself into more sociable experiences. I will go to the beach, try to have fun, hang out in starbucks if I'm not too poor, go to the pool... That kind of summer-ish things, you know.

Then the great projects begin...
On the first of July, both Hannah and Grace, two friends I met through twitter who are the most awesome girls ever, will come to Barcelona and will stay in my house for ten days. I expect a bit of vlogging those days, if they let me, going through the most interesting places in here and just recording stuff to remember for years. 
I have always been into filming ever since my dad took his camera to Disneyland Paris the first time my sister and I went when we were 7 and 5 (she's two years older than me). I remember taking his big camera and trying to film everything that was going on. Right now you can still watch what I recorded and even though it's all blurry and I’m shacking most of the time, it's really fun and interesting to see what my 5 year old self was seeing and discovering.
I don't know yet if all those clips I am intending to do will be uploaded somewhere, maybe youtube, but I'm still trying to find out.
Then the 10th, Hannah, Grace and I will be heading to England, where I'll stay at Hannah's for eight more days. I don't know if I'll film much there because I don't want her family and friends to think I'm a weirdo.
After that, I think I will be working until August, when I will go to my mum's hometown for half month. 
I usually have lots of fun there, because the people is so chill, everyone's relaxed and I'm surrounded by pretty mountains and forests (which I love).

...I might have forgot to tell you that I will also be 18 the 16th of August, for what I'm expecting a big party and probably being drunk. 

Then days will pass by and during September, I should be already starting University **BUT** I am such a bad student and also such a hardcore fan and, as McFly is going to do a special gig celebrating their 10th anniversary in London, Tania, Laia and me are going there (!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED !!!!!!!!) for four/five days (haven't decided that yet), which will be something really cool and I'm so so so looking forward to film -if the girls let me, of course-. 

So, and going back to this post's title, my Summer Resolutions are to have fun, be more sociable, film stuff and of course make this summer the best one possible. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario